About the Process and Technology Improvement Grants Program
On an annual basis, USDA awards competitive Process and Technology Improvement Grants (PTIG) that support efforts by state agencies and their community-based and faith-based partners to develop and implement projects that use technology to improve the quality and efficiency of SNAP operations and processes.
- Grantee Resources
Grantee resources are provided to help current PTIG recipients administer, and accurately report, their grant related activities.
- Performance Progress Report Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Performance Progress Report Training Guide
- Performance Progress Report Technical Assistance Video
- Grant Applicant Resources
- The FY 2022 competition is now closed. This page will be updated when the FY 2023 Request for Applications (RFA) is released.
- A two-page infographic on the history of the grant competition from 2013 to 2019 can be found here.
- Grant Awards to Date
An up to date list of prior PTIG awards, and descriptions of the work funded with the grant:
Congratulations 2022 Process and Technology Improvement Grantees
In 2022, the Process and Technology Improvement Grant supported five grantees with projects. To learn more about the 2022 PTIG Grantees, please see the FY 2022 PTIG list of grantees.